Alphabetti Theatre Hero Resized DC
Alphabetti Theatre

Alphabetti Theatre

Visit Website
Add to trip
Alphabetti Theatre Secondary Resized DC

The best kept secret in Newcastle. Alphabetti Theatre is an independent, intimate performance space, bar and second hand bookshop. Alphabetti is a space to experiment, evolve and discover excellence. Producing and playing host to some of the best and newest work from the region and further afield.

Alphabetti believes great art should be for everyone, not just those who can afford it. Over 80% of the work they program is part of a Pay What You Feel scheme meaning that audiences get to pay what they want and the remaining 20% of events are all under £10.

Enjoy lush coffee, a great selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and the best cheese toastie in The Toon! They have a full programme of shows for you to get stuck into - find out more information and book tickets by visiting their website.

Useful Information

Opening Hours

Alphabetti Theatre is temporarily closed due to Covid-19 restrictions

Monday CLOSED

Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00

Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00

Thursday 11:00 - 23:00

Friday 11:00 - 23:00

Saturday 11:00 - 23:00

Sunday CLOSED

Telephone: 0191 261 9125

admin@alphabettitheatre.co.uk

TripAdvisor

Events at Alphabetti Theatre

Amy Matthews: Commute With The Foxes

July 19th to July 20th

Comedy
Amy Matthews Commute With The Foxes

Daniel Nicholas' Birthday Party

July 20th

Comedy
Daniel Nicholas Birthday Party

Benny Shakes: Respect

July 20th

Comedy
Benny Shakes Respect

Daniel Nicholas: Art to Die For

July 20th

Comedy
Daniel Nicholas Art to Die For

Shellshock! Improvised Comedy

July 23rd to July 24th

Comedy
Shellshock Improvised Comedy

Donald Jenkins - Still Raving in your...

July 23rd to July 24th

Comedy
Donald Jenkins - Still Raving in your 40s

South Asian heritage month - Creating...

July 24th

Entertainment
South Asian heritage month - Creating in response and celebration of South Asian art

Double Bill: Lindsay Nicholson &...

July 25th

Theatre
Double Bill Lindsay Nicholson  Headway Arts

The Duncan Brothers: Blood Sword

July 25th to July 26th

Comedy
The Duncan Brothers Blood Sword

Krystal Evans: Hospitality Horror Show

July 25th to July 26th

Comedy
Krystal Evans Hospitality Horror Show

Mother's Ruin: The Teenage Years

July 26th to July 27th

Comedy
Mothers Ruin The Teenage Years

Karen

July 26th to July 27th

Theatre
Karen

How to find us

Nearby places background image

Things to do nearby...

Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums

Things To Do
TWAMHERO Resized DC

Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City...

Where to Stay
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre Hero

Discovery Museum

Things To Do
Discovery Boat IMGA0035 min

Beer Bike Tour of Newcastle

Food & Drink
Beerbike

The Lubber Fiend

Lubber fiend hero NG

Powerhouse

Things To Do
Powerhouse Hero

Leave Me Alone Lisa

Things To Do
DSC04628

Dance City

Things To Do
Dance City Hero Resized DC

What do you want to do?

Preloader

Loading entries...

Your Summer of Wonder Starts Here! Visit WWT
Your Summer of Wonder Starts Here! Visit WWT

You May Also Like